Who we are
Collecting your personal information requires your direct permission through the filling of contact information when contacting us, or transactions that require your billing information. If you choose to not provide your personal information, it may hinder our ability to provide the desired services as requested. We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information (email)
- Billing information
Usage of personal information
H-Audio only uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To effectively communicate with your requested services
- To process and fulfill your orders
- To analyse product performances and trends
- To optimize promotional activities administered by H-Audio
Other information is automatically collected as you visit the H-Audio website. We refer to this information as “Device Information” and will only be used for anonymous statistical analyses. This include:
- Web address
- IP address
- Time zone
- Pages & products viewed
- Geographic location
- Activities on site
- Websites or search terms that referred you to the site
We do not share the information we collect from you with any third parties. Only the website managers of H-Audio have direct access to the data, and rest assured that the data is safely stored in encrypted files. Any changes of the policy will also be updated on the website. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. For further clarifications, please contact us through the contact information provided by our website.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
H-Audio New Zealand (“H-Audio”) is a New Zealand registered company located at [insert NZ address]. The “buyer” refers to any legal entity purchasing from the seller (“H-Audio”). By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on H-Audio’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on H-Audio’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by H-Audio at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
In the event the transaction the subject of these conditions of sale is subject to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (“the Act”) then:
- If the buyer is acquiring products from the seller for the purposes of a business, then the guarantees and remedies provided under the Act shall not apply to the supply of those products.
- In the event the purchaser is acquiring the product for purposes other than that of a business, then these conditions of sale shall be interpreted subject to the purchaser’s rights under the Act, to the intent that no provisions shall in any way limit the purchaser’s rights under the Act.
For more information about the Consumer Guarantees Act click here.
The materials on H-Audio’s website are provided “as is”. H-Audio makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, H-Audio does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall H-Audio or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on H-Audio’s internet site, even if H-Audio or an H-Audio authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on H-Audio’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. H-Audio does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. H-Audio may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. H-Audio does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
H-Audio has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by H-Audio of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Personal Property Securities Act 1999
Until full payment has been received for the buyer’s order, the buyer acknowledges and agrees that:
- these Conditions of Use constitute a security agreement for the purposes of section 36 of the Personal Property Securities Act 1999; and
- a security interest is taken in all products previously supplied by the seller to the buyer (if any) and all goods that will be supplied in the future by the seller to the buyer (if any).
Any claim relating to H-Audio’s website shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand without regard to its conflict of law provisions.